Foodie Restaurants in Columbus Everyone Should Try
There are so many things that make up our lives – family, friends, work, food. And at Buckeye Interactive food is definitely one of those things. We are all a bunch of foodies at heart over here at Buckeye Interactive. So naturally, we gathered our top 5 foodie restaurants in the Columbus area we think everyone should try. Quiet as kept, you can probably find us at one of these spots for team lunches or on the weekends with our friends and family.
- The Roosevelt Coffeehouse: We are coffee and tea lovers over here. So naturally our days start with it. Not only does this place provide high-quality drinks, proceeds from their store also go towards fighting hunger and human trafficking and providing clean water.
- Brassica: If you’re in the mood for some mediterranean food, we highly recommend Brassica. Their Chipotle-style spread allows you to customize your meal exactly the way you want it. Everything is so flavorful here too – even their vegan options!
- Hot Chicken Takeover: Another great option, this is the place to be if you’re looking for some tasty fried chicken. This place is even more special, because it started right in Columbus.
- The Pearl: “The Pearl is a well-polished culinary jewel that showcases made-from-scratch food, classically inspired cocktails…” You can never go wrong with a made-from-scratch restaurant. One of our favorite items on this menu is their N’awlins Style Baked Oysters. This place is pretty busy on the weekends, so we recommend making reservations.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams: 9 times out of 10 we will end our day with a scoop or two of ice cream from Jeni’s. There’s nothing quite like walking into the shop and smelling their homemade waffle cones.
All of these restaurants get a 10/10 on our foodie scale. They also all have the perfect atmosphere for team bonding. If you want to be a part of our fun-loving, hard-working, foodie group – send us a message!
BRB. Heading to one of these gems.